Hi all,
I'm not sure that I've ever been this many months behind posting photos on this blog! I'm trying to catch up now and I'll resolve for 2015 to try not to fall so far behind in the future. The reality is, life is busy with two very active little people in the house. Busy but wonderful...
This was our July 2014.
The girls are still in swimming lessons and loving to swim. Avalon is starting to learn free style, and Aria isn't too far behind.
Whenever we have a chance to get into a swimming pool, the girls jump at the chance. Here we are at Scott and Karen's pool.
We had a fun beach day with The Mannings - our neighbors. Avalon and Brooks are such good friends.
Aria was one tired girl and she slept in the stroller on the beach for a few hours and missed most of the beach day!
The girls participated in the South Bay Family Tree summer school together this year. They were the "kids of the day" and got to sit on stage during the morning songs. :)
We went for an evening picnic in the park where their summer school teacher played guitar and sang the Teddy Bear Picnic music. The girls had fun bringing their stuffed animals and dancing along.
Also, our 7th annual Carver Street Block Party was this July! It was such a great day out for everyone - but especially the kids!
I also had a very BIG birthday in July, but the party was in August, so photos in the next installment. :)
all our love, xo
J, J + A & a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment