Thursday, January 8, 2015

November 2014

Hi all,

November already?

Avalon loves to build towers with her big legos.  She is very into building with all kinds of blocks, legos, etc. lately.  A great thing to play with, I think!  I definitely encourage it.  Aria loves to build too, but also to knock Avalon's stuff down, which usually results in some epic fights! :0




Aria asked for pig tails....
























In Aria's class at Sand Tots, they made drums, drum sticks, and head dresses to celebrate Thanksgiving.  I had saved the set that Avalon made when she was in the 3 year old class at Sand Tots!  So I pulled it out and both girls put on their head dresses and drummed away.  :)























Once again this year, I took the girls to the green belt in Hermosa to take some photos for our Christmas card.  I thought that they looked sooooo cute in their matching sparkly outfits!




























We celebrated Thanksgiving on Carver Street with neighbors from 5 houses, and Liz and Alex (who just moved to SF from Sydney in October).  It was such a fun day!  We started with flag football on the beach in the morning, then all cooked, and finally ate way too much. A  great way to celebrate.
























Happy Thanksgiving!

All our love, xo
J, J + A & a



No comments:

Post a Comment